National Board of Examinations Training Programs
Sundaram Medical Foudation is recognized by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi for training Candidates in the following specialties:
- General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics-3 years.
- ENT, Family Practice-3 years.
- Anesthesia-3 years, Critical Care-2 years fellowship programme, post MD,DNB.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics-3 years.
- Emergency Medicine-3 years.
- MBBS with full registration.
- Successful passing of the DNB Primary exam.
- Allotment of the candidates is done hy the National Board of Examinations.
- The Critical Care program is a super-specialty programme that requires the candidate to have passed an MD/DNB. Candidates for this program are nominated by the National Boards.
- Candidates who have successfully completed a DA/ DLO / DGO / DCH / D.ORTHO may be nominated by the National Boards for a 2-years program.
- All positions are fulltime ,residency training programs. The candidates are not permitted to carry on or accept any other duties outside the hospital during the training period. A stipend is provided
All programs provide a structured, active learning experience with adequate didactic sessions, journal clubs, conferences and other educational activities that are considered essential for 21st century, postgraduate medical training. A well stocked library with internet Connection and access to a wide variety of educational material is available for the residents
The Advance Skill Development Course
Conducted in General Medicine
Would You Like to Join Our SMF FAMILY
SMF is a community centered hospital which provides health-care service delivery with a team of highly qualified full-time doctors, backed up by residents, junior doctors, nurses & other paramedical personnel.
Sundaram Medical Foundation was established in 1990 by Dr.S.Rangarajan with the help of M/s Sundaram Finance Group of Companies as a Community Centred hospital,following the best tradition of medical service. Dr.Rangarajan’s vision was to provide Quality Health care which is cost–effective and community centred. Today SMF is a multispecialty hospital with state-of-the-art health care facilities providing services to New Born to Nineties under one roof.
A single-stop facility with a full spectrum of services at affordable costs – that’s our Emergency Department, for you.
We are dedicated to using technology to deliver the health care you need, when or wherever you need it.
We have a Highly professional Doctors to provide high quality of Patient Care Services.
What Our Patients Are Saying
We came here with full hopes and go home fully satisfied because of Doctor's and Nurses' divine duty. The services rendered by Staff Nurses are excellent. They do their duty with humanitarian touch and motherly affection. Heartfelt Thanks
The Best & Ever Hospital in Chennai. I have heard before but that became true in my experience. I'm so thankful & grateful for the Nursing and treating patients in their own way. My journey of beginning as a mother been started from your foundation. Happily Leaving
I am glad to say that facilities here is well good. The doctors and nurses are well responsible and helpful. Thanking you for your help and love.
Head Master - Gvt.Sch.
The Doctors, Nurses and Management Staffs who attended us did their duty with love and dedication. We are glad to chose this hospital over all others.
Padmini Prabhakar Rao
Good Care taken in ICU. Very Good Experience at SMF.