CRRI (Compulsory Rotatory Resident Intership)
The Medical Council of india (MCI) has recognized Sundaram Medical Foundation as an institution where MBBS graduates can carry out their mandatory CRRI (Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship) requirements
- The hospital has appraval far 6 candidates a year.
- The programme begins in March of each academic year.
- Any candidate who has successfully passed all requirements for the MBBS exams from an MCI approved institution is eligible The tamilnadu MGR Medical University has approved SMF for the purpose.
- The candidate will have to abtain a "no objection" certiﬁcate fron the institution where the MBBS studies were completed.
- The duration of the CRRI program is 12 months.
- A certificate will be provided on adequate completion 0f all elements of the program that the candidate will have to snhmit to obtain full registration from a State Medical Council.
Would You Like to Join Our SMF FAMILY
SMF is a community centered hospital which provides health-care service delivery with a team of highly qualified full-time doctors, backed up by residents, junior doctors, nurses & other paramedical personnel.
Sundaram Medical Foundation was established in 1990 by Dr.S.Rangarajan with the help of M/s Sundaram Finance Group of Companies as a Community Centred hospital,following the best tradition of medical service. Dr.Rangarajan’s vision was to provide Quality Health care which is cost–effective and community centred. Today SMF is a multispecialty hospital with state-of-the-art health care facilities providing services to New Born to Nineties under one roof.
A single-stop facility with a full spectrum of services at affordable costs – that’s our Emergency Department, for you.
We are dedicated to using technology to deliver the health care you need, when or wherever you need it.
We have a Highly professional Doctors to provide high quality of Patient Care Services.
What Our Patients Are Saying
We came here with full hopes and go home fully satisfied because of Doctor's and Nurses' divine duty. The services rendered by Staff Nurses are excellent. They do their duty with humanitarian touch and motherly affection. Heartfelt Thanks
The Best & Ever Hospital in Chennai. I have heard before but that became true in my experience. I'm so thankful & grateful for the Nursing and treating patients in their own way. My journey of beginning as a mother been started from your foundation. Happily Leaving
I am glad to say that facilities here is well good. The doctors and nurses are well responsible and helpful. Thanking you for your help and love.
Head Master - Gvt.Sch.
The Doctors, Nurses and Management Staffs who attended us did their duty with love and dedication. We are glad to chose this hospital over all others.
Padmini Prabhakar Rao
Good Care taken in ICU. Very Good Experience at SMF.